Twelve More People Federally Charged in the July 4 Prairieland ICE Detention Center Protest Case

November 18, 2025

Twelve More People Federally Charged in the July 4 Prairieland ICE Detention Center Protest Case

Majority of Defendants Expected to Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas December 3, Refusing Early Plea Offer of Up To 15 Years in Prison

DALLAS-FORT WORTH, TX — Twelve people were federally charged late last week in connection with the immigrant solidarity demonstration at the Prairieland ICE Detention Center on July 4, 2025. The new indictment and charges, including rioting, attempted murder, and material support for terrorism, came as a majority of defendants are expected to plead not guilty on December 3. Notably, federal prosecutors are offering early plea deals with recommended sentences of up to 15 years in prison.

A number of defendants could plead guilty in the coming days as a result of pressure by the federal government. The terms of the plea agreements have not been made public, but some defendants are refusing to cooperate against their codefendants. Historically, in politically motivated cases, defendants who take federal plea deals that involve cooperating with the government against their codefendants have not necessarily received more lenient sentences, and may not lessen the potential legal harm stemming from their corresponding State cases.

“The prosecution is grasping at straws,” said National Lawyers Guild member Kris Hermes. “Plea deals offered this early show the government is desperate for a quick conviction that fits their nonsense ‘Antifa’ narrative. This case is a shoddy attempt to terrorize the movement in solidarity with immigrants, but it’s not going to work.”

The defendants who were federally charged last week were added to the case of Autumn Hill and Zachary Evetts, who were federally indicted last month. US District Court Judge Mark Pittman granted the government’s motion earlier in November to designate the Prairieland case as “complex”, thereby delaying the trials of Hill and Evetts, which were scheduled to start later this month. Another defendant, Daniel Sanchez-Estrada was previously indicted separately and has now been added to this case, and his trial has been delayed from early December, as originally scheduled. It’s now unclear when Hill, Evetts, Sanchez-Estrada, and the other defendants will go to trial.

The Prairieland case has been hailed by the Trump administration as the first legal case against Antifa.  FBI director Kash Patel called the defendants “Antifa-aligned anarchist violent extremists,” sharing Fox News coverage of the case on X. On September 25, the White House released the National Security Presidential Memorandum-7 (NSPM-7), which ordered all federal law enforcement agencies to prioritize combating “Antifa” as a domestic terrorism threat.

The latest indictments come just weeks after criminal charges were filed against Johnson County Sheriff Adam King, whose office is working with the federal government to prosecute the Prairieland defendants. Supporters of the defendants call into question the credibility and integrity of King and the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office. “I’m just worried about the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office respecting defendants’ rights and following the law,” said Irina Popova, a member of the DFW Support Committee. King is facing four felony charges, including aggravated perjury, corrupt influence, and abuse of official capacity, casting doubt about the veracity of the Prairieland case.

The new charges have been devastating for not only the defendants but also their families and loved ones. “It was really heartbreaking to see my sister is facing eleven of the twelve total charges. We all want her to come home,” said Diana Rueda-Muñoz, sister of Maricela Rueda. “But she’s strong, and we stand with her as she fights these outrageous charges.”

In addition to the federal charges, a total of fifteen defendants were also indicted last month on state charges, including aggravated assault, engaging in organized criminal activity, and hindering the prosecution of terrorism. The concurrent state and federal charges are forcing some defendants to defend themselves in two separate but related cases, with testimony and evidence from one potentially impacting and prejudicing the other.

The various cases stem from a noise demonstration in solidarity with ICE detainees at the Prairieland ICE Detention Center in Alvarado, Texas, on July 4, 2025. Toward the end of the demonstration, an officer with the Alvarado Police Department arrived and allegedly quickly became involved in an exchange of gunfire with someone else on the scene. The officer sustained minor injuries, and was released from the hospital shortly afterwards. Ten people were arrested at the scene or shortly after, and a manhunt ensued in the subsequent days for another defendant. Eight more defendants were arrested in the days and weeks following the protest.

Source: Dark Nights

Over 30,000 Charlotte students absent from school in protest of ICE operation, reports say

November 12, 2025

Over 30,000 Charlotte students were absent on Monday, according to school officials.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools said on Tuesday that the attendance data showed that 30,399 students were absent. Initially, it was reported that 20,935 students were absent.

Officials said that the number is still unofficial and the data needs to be finalized by the state.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools did not say if the absences were connected to the ongoing immigration operation in the city.

With operation “Charlotte’s Web” entering its fourth day in the Charlotte Metro area, hundreds of students across four different schools staged walkouts to protest Border Patrol.

Students from East Mecklenburg High School, Philip O. Berry Academy, Ballantyne Ridge High School, and Northwest School of the Arts left class and protested the deportations of their fellow classmates.

“I think this is a direct contact for students to be able to say something and voice their opinion in a positive way,” said parent Portia Jones.

Border Patrol agents were seen in Charlotte over the past few days as part of their immigration operation “Charlotte’s Web.”

During the first two days of the operation on Saturday, Nov. 15, and Sunday, Nov. 16, 130 people had been arrested, including a “record-breaking” 81 arrests on Saturday.

Found on Mainstream News

In Contempt #1: Zine & Announcement

Print & share an abridged imposed zine of the latest In Contempt.

Posted on November 10, 2025 by incontempt


Re-Introducing In Contempt: A Monthly Roundup of Repression & the Rebels Fighting Back

Following the closing of It’s Going Down, a new collective will continue publishing monthly “In Contempt” updates on https://incontempt.noblogs.org/. Updates, calls to action, news, statements, actions, corrections, and all else can be submitted to the email:

in_contempt @ autistici . org.

“In Contempt,” as always, will compile what’s happening in the world of repression, those who struggle against it, and other relevant news from a prison abolitionist perspective. If you’re unfamiliar with the project, the archive of the original “In Contempt” on IGD is still up to view.

Keep an eye out for the first roundup launching soon!

Posted on November 7, 2025 by incontempt

FOR THE ARCHIVISTS

THERE WERE NOTES IN THE ARCHIVE ABOUT CONTENT THAT WAS MISSING AND COULDN’T BE INCLUDED. FOR THE POST “STOP BLOCK COP CITY” THERE ARE COPIES HERE:

https://web.archive.org/web/20231027153139/https://scenes.noblogs.org/post/2023/10/25/stop-block-cop-city/

https://berkmananarchy.noblogs.org/post/2023/10/26/stop-block-cop-city/

FOR THE POST “MOVING FROM A REACTIONARY TO A MORE RESPONSIVE CRITIQUE OF THE MOVEMENT TO DEFEND THE WEELAUNEE FOREST” THE MISSING IMAGE IS HERE:

https://i.ibb.co/whw1XTZ7/MOVING-FROM-A-REACTIONARY-TO-A-MORE-RESPONSIVE-CRITIQUE-OF-THE-MOVEMENT-TO-DEFEND-THE-WEELAUNEE-FORE.png

https://web.archive.org/web/20230425073112/https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/81106401/30652e1251d644e5a3f59dfab2db9712/eyJ3Ijo2MjB9/1.jpg?token-time=1683676800&token-hash=zKTp3Mbszu_F6o-FQcLvyLAlO_0JQMUuwCG8ryjPdos%3D

UNTIL THE LAST COLONIZER IS MENACED BY THE LAST ANGRY MOB,
ZZZZZZZZZ

SCENES FROM THE ATLANTA FOREST ARCHIVE

SCENES FROM THE ATLANTA FOREST WAS A DECENTRALIZED WEBSITE SERVING AS A VENUE FOR ANONYMOUS COMMUNIQUES, INVITATIONS, ART, AND DISCOURSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE STRUGGLE TO STOP COP CITY IN SO-CALLED ATLANTA. THE PROJECT BEGAN IN FEBRUARY 2021 AND ENDED IN NOVEMBER 2024. THIS BLOG CAN NOW SERVE AS AN INSURGENT RETELLING OF THE STRUGGLE, ITS PROLIFERATION, AND THAT TIME MORE BROADLY. WITH IT, ONE CAN LOCATE THE INSPIRATION AND POWER, THE GRIEF AND LOSS, THE RUPTURES AND THE RECIPES. THEY ARE RECITED BY THOSE IN STRUGGLE IN THE MIDST OF STRUGGLE.

WHILE THE NOBLOGS CAN STILL BE ACCESSED VIA THE WAYBACK MACHINE, WE WISH TO MAKE THE ARCHIVE MORE ACCESSIBLE. BELOW YOU CAN FIND THE FULL ARCHIVE IN ADDITION TO AN ABRIDGED ARCHIVE THAT CAN SERVE AS AN INDEX, FORMATTED AS A PDF AND IMPOSED FOR PRINTING.

WE HOPE THIS ARCHIVE INSPIRES MORE ACTION, MORE REFLECTION, AND MORE TENSION.

WHILE MANY HAVE LAID THIS STRUGGLE TO REST, IT IS THE BELIEF OF WE, THE ARCHIVISTS AND SOME PEOPLE STILL IN STRUGGLE AGAINST COP CITY, THAT THIS STRUGGLE IS ONGOING. WE TAKE OUR PROMISES AND OUR THREATS SERIOUSLY.

WHAT WAS THE PROMISE WE MADE TO EACH OTHER?

WE PROMISED THAT “IF THEY BUILT IT, WE WOULD BURN IT”

THEREFORE, TO HONOR THIS PROMISE, WE PROVIDE THIS ARCHIVE NOT AS A FIXED HISTORY, A MEMORY, OR A PASSING FAD, BUT AS A WORKING HISTORY, A REMINDER, AND A RECOMMITMENT TO THE STOP COP CITY STRUGGLE.

WE WISH TO HONOR OUR FRIEND CAMI (TORT) AND KEEP IT ALIVE WITH ITS NAME, ITS IMPACT UPON US, OUR FIGHTING, AND OUR FIRE. IT IS NEVER DONE UNTIL THERE ARE NO COPS, NO PRISONS, AND NO EMPIRE!

FOR PRINT:

SCREEN READING/FULL PAGE:

via anonymous submission

Elbit Systems Subsidiary Attacked in Duluth GA

On October 7th, 2 years after brave Palestinian freedom fighters carried out operation Al-Aqsa Flood, a subsidiary of Elbit Systems was attacked for its role in the ongoing genocide in Palestine.

In the Early hours of the Morning, people laid siege to the Duluth office of Universal Avionics, smashing more than a third of its floor-to-ceiling windows, before vanishing into the thick air of night.

The products of American tech companies are in every bomb that levels neighborhoods in Gaza, every drone that attacks desperate international attempts to break siege and starvation, and every camera tower that tracks the movements of Palestinian families in the West Bank.

The companies that design and build this tech live comfortable in empire. They have offices in your cities. They live in your neighborhoods. Find them, disrupt their work, ruin their sleep, make their offices unfit for business, make them give up, make them ashamed.

Free Palestine, Free the Land, الحرية لفلسطين

With love,
The Global Intifada

Submitted anonymously.

River Valley Hospitality

September 13, 2025

Hospitals as a mode of health management have been, & continue to be, imposed around the globe through the genocidal destruction of indigenous societies & their diverse approaches to sustaining & nurturing life.

Hospitals hold a special place within the united states empire. “Healthcare” in the imperial core is a for-profit industry; people must pay to receive treatment, or submit themselves to capitalists (directly as workers or indirectly as recipients of government “benefits”) who will pay for them.

Built by a slaveholding aristocracy at the widest point of a river with many names, “louisville” is no exception. Norton healthcare and the university of louisville are 2 of the city’s largest employers, between them controlling dozens of the most prominent hospitals, clinics, & academic institutions in “jefferson county” and the surrounding area.

Like all other ruling institutions in u.s. society, norton and UofL health are direct products of Black chattel slavery.

Norton healthcare was founded on the wealth of mary louise sutton norton, widow of reverend john nicholas norton, who—like other white “kentucky” elites—personally enslaved Black people.

Decades earlier, charles caldwell co-founded the “louisville” institute of medicine, which would grow through mergers into UofL’s school of medicine. Caldwell was a slaveholder & prominent phrenologist, using skull measurements to support his belief that “by original organization and therefore radically and irredeemably, the African is an inferior race.”

Today, these healthcare institutions are in lockstep with the rest of the city’s rulers: led, staffed & attended by people who are opposed to masking & similar protective measures; people who believe that “criminals” belong in jails or prisons or graveyards; people whose awareness of disablement & houselessness fosters ambient hostility towards the disabled & unsheltered; people who conform to daily routines as if COVID is over; people who believe entities like the “united states” or “israel” or “china” or “russia” or “india” have a “right to exist.”

There is a straight line from the founding of hospitals by white enslavers & genocidaires to the pop eugenics of today’s COVID pandemic erasure. Call it history, progress, democracy, civilization, anything you like: it remains, with legions of police & soldiers patrolling the borders.

okmana is a tool for troublemaking near the ohi:yo’. you can learn more or reach out by clicking here.

via https://rant.li/okmana/river-valley-hospitality

Christian Brannon- Nazi scumbag spotted in NOLA

https://www.nola.com/gambit/news/the_latest/nazi-s-fafo-night-out-in-new-orleans-ends-in-losing-his-job/article_367c63ae-0946-495b-8560-c16801cac323.html (article about spotting and confontating brannon in so-called nola)

was apart of anti-racist skinhead groups prior to becoming a fascist. has mutuals with patriot front and active club members. attempted to join patriot front prior to moving from so-called denver to so-called new orleans. worked as a tattoo artist in so-called denver and probably works as one in so-called nola.

***

Exposing fascists and disrupting their organizing in so-called Colorado.

Website: https://cospringsantifa.noblogs.org

Mastodon: https://kolektiva.social/@COSAntiFascists

BlueSky: cosantifascists.bsky.social

Subscribe for email alerts: https://lists.riseup.net/www/subscribe/colorado_antifa_alerts

GDL Exposed: https://goyimdefenseleague.noblogs.org

recieved anonymously via email

Louisiana ICE detainees on hunger strike over ‘inhumane conditions’

BATON ROUGE, La. (Louisiana First) — Detainees at the Louisiana ICE Processing Center in Angola are on a hunger strike.

According to a release, 19 detainees at the new ICE facility, Camp 47, sparked a hunger strike against “inhumane conditions.”

The detainees are demanding medical care and prescriptions, mental health care, basic necessities, and visitation from ICE officers for assistance.

Organizations, such as the National Immigration Project (NIPNLG) and the Southeast Dignity Not Detention Coalition (SEDND), have received reports about detainees missing basic hygiene products and neglected health conditions. The detainees also shared that the facility lacks key services, including a law library and religious services, which are required by the Performance-Based National Detention Standards.

“Governor [Jeff] Landry declared a so-called ‘state of emergency’ in order to reopen yet another inhumane detention center on Louisiana taxpayers’ dime. But the real emergency is what’s happening inside: people are being denied life-saving medication, and some may die as a result. These hunger strikers are bravely speaking out, risking retaliation from Camp J guards and putting their own lives on the line to ensure those around them receive the medical care they need,” said the Steering Committee of the Southeast Dignity not Detention Coalition.

“We stand with the hunger strikers as they demand basic necessities to which all humans are entitled. Angola’s not being able to provide necessary medical care, hygiene supplies, and access to other essential services is just another reason why this facility should be shut down,” said Bridget Pranzatelli of the National Immigration Project.

In July, Landry published an executive order to repair the facility formerly known as Camp J. The order stated that Camp J was in a state of deterioration and posed an injury risk for anyone in the facility.

On Sept. 3, Landry announced Camp 47’s opening, stating that 51 detainees were already housed at the facility.

Published 9/20/25
Via maintream news